Dear Brothers & Sisters in the Dhamma,
We welcome all to dana (offer) daily meal to the Pa Auk Sayadaw, Bhikkhus and Sayalays residing at PATVDH.
You may bring cooked food, fruits, salads, drinks etc. to the Centre and participate in the meal dana.
In order to allow time for preparation of meal offering, please reach the Centre at least 1.5 hour before meal dana starts. Please arrive PATVDH @
- 3:30 am for Breakfast Dana
- 9:30am for Lunch Dana
If you wish to offer Meal Dana:
- Fill in the PATVDH Meal Dana Form and email to us. Click here →
- Also check out our online PATVDH Meal Dana Calendar for the dates available for dana. Click here →
- You may choose one of the three options:
If you wish to offer Dana Wish List items:
- Please check out our PATVDH Dana Wish List *Weekly* to find out what are the items needed by the Centre currently. We update our list from time to time. Click here →