The Most Venerable Pa-Auk Sayadaw
Total In Residence (3)
Dhamma Volunteer (1)
MEAL DANABreakfast @ 5:30 am Lunch @ 11:00 am Please be at the Centre an hour before the meal time for the preparation of food. It is not necessary to call or email us to inform of your dana. Sadhu, Sadhu, Sadhu !
YOUR FIRST VISIT TO PATVDH
- Maha Dana event at Pa Auk Mawlamyine April 12, 2016
- Sayadawgyi’s Returning To Pa Auk Tawya Meditation Centre, Mawlamyine March 16, 2014
- New Updates @ Gallery January 1, 2014
- Sima Setting For Future Ordination And Meditation September 26, 2013
- Setting up of Sima at PATVDH September 9, 2013
- A Donor’s Guide on “How To Fulfill Your Purest Dāna Parami” September 9, 2013
- Vassa @ PATVDH September 9, 2013
- Download Dhamma Talks and Dhamma eBooks September 9, 2013
- New to Meditation? September 9, 2013
- Daily Evening Chanting and Group Sitting September 8, 2013
Contact us(707) 829 firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Archives: Gallery
This gallery contains 15 photos.
For Future Ordination & Meditation Visit our new Gallery update Vassa @ PATVDH – Measuring the Sima site and the Arrival of Sima stones for future ordination and meditation. May all participate and rejoice in this meritorious event! Sādhu! Sādhu! Sādhu! … Continue reading
Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Dhamma,
We are glad to announce that the Most Venerable Pa Auk Sayadaw and the Sangha will be setting up the Sima at PATVDH.
Visit our Gallery to see the uploaded pictures of the process of confirming directions, measuring the dimensions, setting the points, and deciding the position of the Buddha statue on our future Sima site.
We welcome all to participate and rejoice in this meritorious event!May the Buddha Sāsana be well protected and long lasting! May all beings be well, happy and peaceful! May all attain to Nibbāna! Sādhu! Sādhu! Sādhu!